Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Birthday/Wedding

Well Yesterday it started as the worse day ever I had to call my Pastor before his and his wife vow renewal and tell him that I wasnt going to be their. Something bad happened that really hurt me personally but eventually what happened I was able to come but I resigned as usher for the wedding but I was their and I was glad that I went. The whole thing really ended up blessing me in the long run I didnt say much to my Pastor and his Wife and video so I have more to say to them hopefully the read my blog So to Pastor and Mrs. D. God Bless you guys you are a huge blessing to me and to the church you have personally helped through alot God Bless your children because as we both know Children are a blessing and which every single one of your children are. And thank you for always being there it means a lot love you guys and God bless. Pastor thank you for the dance with all the beautiful girls. God Bless you all
AppleJacks

2 comments:

Karen said...

We love you! I'm so glad you were able to be there with us. It meant so much. I'm glad your enjoyed your 18th birthday dance. ;)

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you came to the wedding. It sure was fun dancing!