Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tonight

Tonight was an alright night I had an Advisory meeting at school tonight. I was their because I was Rank. We sat down and ate which was nice. Then we went back to lab and started our meeting. When they asked us to introduce ourselves. I asked my instructor if we were suppose to state our rank because this was the first advisory meeting i have been to and i didnt know. So in front of everyone she said if you want to inflate yourself in other words try to look better than them. Which i wasn't so she made me feel real stupid in front of everyone. I then felt I didn't belong at the meeting but I kept my professionalism and stayed at the meeting I wanted to walk out. Everyone is like Chief Norwalk Fire Dept. Doug Coletta. A Captain from the sheriffs office and two State Highway Patrol officers. I'm going to talk to her about it tomorrow. Thats my life for now.
God Bless
Applejacks

2 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

I'm glad you kept your cool. That showed professionalism. We'll pray that all goes well when you ask her about it.

Billy said...

Bummer on the comment from your instructor. Some times grownups can really misunderstand a simple question. :-(

We will pray that your talk with her goes well.