Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update

I went to Terra today and took my Compass test I have to retake it though so I can score higher so I can get classes that will give me credit in my field. Prom is coming up soon I may have a date Don't know yet I will have to find out tomorrow. Remain is at Da,Jr,and Belle's house this week we are having a movie night Belle asked me to pick out the movie I will have to talk to her to see if she still wants be to do that. Well I Think thats the most of my life for right now.
God Bless
AppleJacks

2 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

ok, now we need an update on the update... what movie did you watch, who are you taking to prom, and when are you taking the test again???? these are all things we need to know! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.