Saturday, May 17, 2008

Field Day

Field day was a blast. The first thing I did was eat. Following eating I checked out the car show my friend Jordan brought his mustang that he races it was very cool. After that me and Trevor Foust went and was going to do the obstacle course but there was this one jousting activity that wasn't getting any attention so me and Trevor were first to do and then the crown came. The point of the jousting game was you were suited up and in a partial body suit u then had a huge Velcro head on top and the objective was the knock your opponents head off well i lost but that's all right. After jousting we went and did the obstacle course he beat me in that but that's alright I had fun. Next Trevor and I went to boxing that was fun. There were these huge glove that you put your hands in but there was a handle inside the glove to pick them up because the gloves were so big. I won in that against Trevor.

I had four boxing matches that day. My next match was against my friend in fire name Jake Wooten he his built but I am taller than he is but he won He had a lot of shots to my face then an upper cut and than knocked me on my butt but I got back up and we ended it he won that one. The next match was against my Friend Cory Brumbaugh He had an even fight so that was a draw. My final Match was against my friend Ray Young I beat him though I had a few more shots to the face than he did.

After Boxing I went inside and cooled down. After that I went into this ring were the objective was to knock your opponent off the center area were you had to stand with a jousting stick that was fun. After that I went to this thing were I went were I had to put on a vest with a bungee cord on the back and had to run as far as u could and place a velor rectangle it was cool I faced my friend Josh Moore he had the farthest reach. After that I did the jousting thing again inside the ring with a junior from fire name Andrew Johnson. Following that we went and did the jousting were you had to knock your opponents head off and then that was the end of my day. Injuries have whiplash and sore muscles not to bad I Graduate From EHOVE next FRIDAY YEAH!!!!
God Bless
AppleJacks

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

sounds like a FUN day!! I would be sore after all that.