Saturday, June 30, 2007

Grad Party

well today went pretty well had carries grad party that went pretty good even though i blew up on one of my friends i feel bad about it a little still but i am sorry for it
but i had a good time with everyone who came and hung out with i won a lot in pool not to bad i guess Pastors daughter got mad at me a couple times for taking to long but thats alright i thought it was funny the real funny thing about it is she was my partner but then the opposing team was getting mad at me to so i took my shot i didnt make the 8 ball in but thats alright though. well i better not write anymore dont want to take anything from carrie well thats all for now

AppelJacks

5 comments:

Sandman said...

nothing wrong with taking your time...

storm

K. West said...

Yo Andrew, you can get to my blog at www.super-k1.blogspot.com. I was wondering if you spell Apple wrong on purpose when you write Apple jacks? You always write it like this: Appel Jacks, but it's not quite right.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

leave it to SuperK to correct the spelling!

glad you had fun at the party.

Thoughtful in Selah said...

Speaking of spelling... Not a fan of periods? you know, those little dots at the end of each sentence? e.g. "." HAHA

You may already have my link for my blog: www.mayoman7.blogspot.com

later

Thoughtful in Selah said...

I agree with your profile; You should buy a kiss the cook's apron!