Thursday, June 28, 2007

last night and today

Well I didn't get on last night to type on the blog so i will tell you about my night well i went up to thunder in the streets earlier that night around 4:30 got their I don't want to use real names so a couple of the from are youth group were already there so i was talking to them for awhile and then i went a gave blood and after i gave blood i helped serve pizza for the rest of the night then we went back to my pastors house and worshiped and prayed I'm glad the pastors daughter thought of it was a very good night of prayer and worship a lot got acomplished i believe and i cant wait for youth group because last night is going to go like tonight and will be very good well that about my life for now

AppleJacks

1 comment:

Sandman said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! I'm gonna put a link to it on mine, (if you don't want it there just let me know later). By the way, my blog is

http://masterofpuppets37.blogspot.com

-Storm-