Sunday, November 18, 2007

Missing you

Hey whats up how is everyone I hope very well. My week very interesting I must say.
This week I worked a few days this week. Then I went and talked to my manager and i was able to pick up more hours over the weekend. That's why I wasn't in church usually i
don't but I need the money and the hours so that's why I worked today. I'm finally over the flu which is good. I was almost went into complete exhaustion again but i went to bed early last night and now I feel a lot better. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to the Fire Instructor and see if We are able to start T.F.C. at E.H.O.V.E. if he would be like the teacher in charge like Mrs. More is at N.H.S. I ask that everyone prays for me when I go to do this pray for go to give me strength to do it Two days this week of school YAY! Then thanksgiving. I will put what I'm thankful for post later this week.
that's all for now The reason for the title I have missed you guys sorry I haven't been around i miss my youth group and not been able to be at church I really miss it.
God Bless
AppleJacks

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

We miss you, too! We'll be praying for you.