Friday, November 9, 2007

One thing in paticular that makes me angry

People aggravate me out of everything in this world. People do not think in some areas of there life. Seniors at E.H.O.V.E are already freaking out about there career and college there so worried about college that they don't worry about there senior year.
Another thing that makes me angry as how most people look at the outside and judge u by who u are on the outside and not wanting to give the time or day and talk to u. Im not trying to say I'm perfect in this area because I'm not but in the past two years I have become better at not judging anyone by there outside but stop and take the time and get to know them. I don't know i see life as it is to short to start to panic about the little things when we need to look to God for the answers we are looking for. I have learned in my own personal experience the more i turn to God about things of what I dont know what to do he gives me the wisdom to do the right thing. Maybe not everyone will agree what I have to say but I guess thats alright.
God Bless
AppleJacks

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

One day at a time, just keep trusting in God! You're on the right path.

Great picture in the paper today!