Saturday, December 29, 2007

My Life Update(Sorry for being so Long)

I haven't wrote in awhile so I will give you my life update. So My last few weeks were good but sad weeks for the Academy our instructor Mcelfresh is getting shipped out on the Third so we had a going away party on the last day very dad event I didn't cry a lot of people did. He got a lot of stuff from the students in the academy the fire academy got him a shirt that said Brotherhood which is what we are very cool Mr.Mcelfresh then said that this was his hardest deployment because we became a family which we are. Well besides that on a good note we had the talent show that day and really really cool act went up and ended up getting first. It was one of my friends Jeff Lusher he is a Christian and he had a girls up there with him he played guitar and sang whit his friend Never Alone by Barlow girls it was really good and very cool he got a standing ovation very cool I enjoyed it. My Christmas was good Brad was able to come home for Christmas we had a good time while Brad was home. Swim practice over break has been somewhat fun so nothing to bad. Last Night was fun everyone was at Super K's place playing Apples to Apples Bell was unable to make it until later piano boy told me she was doing concessions at the high School. Then We all When To Piano boy's house and Bell came up with the Idea to Worship so that is what we did so it ended with a good night God Bless and be safe for the New Year
AppleJacks

No comments: