Sunday, January 6, 2008

Policemans Prayer and New Years

My New years was good I spent New Years Eve with my pastors Family Super K's Family and We go together and worshiped then me and Cinnamon came home and spent the rest of the night with our parents and watched the ball drop. Well Hear is something that will pertain to me in a few years. It called the Policeman's Prayer So here it is and God Bless and Happy New Year
AppleJacks

God bless my family when I am away,
Leave the lights on I'll return from harms way,
Grant me courage and strength to protect others each day,
So they live in peace without worry, fear or dismay,
Bless those who have fallen given their life for another
May their spirit live on from then and forever,
Return me home to my family at the end of each night,
May I pass through the door before the morning's first light,
Shall I give my life for another before the dawn breaks today,
God bless my family when I am away.
By
D. Adams

1 comment:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

Hey I wanted to make sure you knew something before you became devoted towards the goal... You want to become an "on the force, go driving around in the car, gun on the side, radio on the shoulder, real police officer" right? You said that you were also going to ITT tech for college. I'm not sure if you know this or not but from the looks of it on the commercial, the Criminal Justice degree from ITT tech is only Crime Scene Investigation and Forensics, not the training for the police force. I thought you should know that. I'm not sure though.