Monday, June 9, 2008

Interesting conversation that aggravated me

My best friend Graduation party I was chillin and my friend Abby Brutchee's Dad came and talked to me about what i plan to do I told him my college plans and then relocating to Cincinnati or Cleveland for a Crime Scene Technician Job which is different than a Crime Scene Investigator or (CSI) Well he doesn't think policeman should get married or have kids.
Why not they way I see it whoever I get married to will love me enough and will know what my job entails and will understand that yes I may not come home but I Know I always will because I will be Trained to survive not to die. And I will have children. When I do die I plan to die at A 102 years old with my wife beside me. I didn't tell him that because that would of been rude to do at my friends graduation party so I let him speak his mind and I decide to keep my mouth shut which wasn't easy I wanted to light him up but didn't well
That's all for Now
God Bless
Applejacks

No comments: