Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm Back

I am finally back into the blogging world? Monday of this week I went to Terra to Scheduel Classes well I Hav eot wait until I meet with my instructor for My Major.
My Major was going to be police science but my advisor that i was working with told me that it would be better for me to take Criminal justice because thats for people who are not mainly going to be a police officer but more than a police officer like I am going to be a Crime Scene Technician Which is different from a Crime Scene Investigator. A Crime scene technician is the peson who at the crime scene collects all of the evidence which will be my job. A Crime Scene Investigator Investigate the murder or what ever crime was committed and catch the criminal who committed the crime. Also while I was at Terra I got my college I.D. Which I am happy about I'm glad I got that now. I Have worked my first three days of the week my next day to work is Saturday 4:30 to 1:00 Oh yeah that is my favorite shift to work Because the day goes so much quicker
Tonight is our worship night and well i am very nervous I hope a good number shows Up I am not expecting to much but more than just our youth group I have invited to other youth groups and my youth leader have invited A.G. so I hope everything turns out well.
Thats all for me for know
God Bless
Applejacks

No comments: