Friday, November 7, 2008

Election Results

On wednesday Morning around 0405 when I woke up and I saw that Barac Obama Won the election and I was mad and the first words that came out of mouth were there goes the country as we know it and after I said that and I repented and asked the Lord to show me what to do now. And this past week I have been humming worship songs and on that wednesday morning God Showed me this. Even though Mccain did not win the election does not mean we should lose hope that abortion will be ended. Rigt now is the time to press in and Pray for our president Elect and for God to Open his eyes and that God will show him his strategic plan for our nation. Also for Obama to open his eyes and heart to the Lord. Though it is a shock to us as a Body this is not the time for the Church (in Genral) To sit back and do nothing. This is the time to press in and engage and continue fighting this spirtual battle. Now that I think about it I remember last saturday night Mr. Garman was talking while we were taking communion about what will happen after the election he was stating that will things go back to normal like nothing happened and the churh would go back to what normally happens on a sunday or saturday night (not exact words) But I think thats the jist of what he was saying. I dont know where to go from there feel free to add on in a comment or to correct
God Bless
Applejacks

No comments: