Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sharing Thoughts and Emotions

I don't Post alot but when I do I try to make a Point I think. But anyways just to share some thought and how I have been feeling latley. Lately I have been Struggling with Daniel death and also dealing with deciding if it is important for me to stay here in Ohio or go in the spring down to Texas. I am scared to go because I am afraid I will Not find a Church Family like the one I am apart of now. I like fighting what we are fighting for right now. The way P.R. put things Sat. night it kind of Scared me to fight this fight But I know as a follower of God it is What I need to Do. Also I feel that If I move that I wont Find a Church Family who is willing to fight This spirtual battle and make a difference. To correct myself now cause i dont feel like going all the way back and deleting. To be honest I am not sure it is a fight we are fighting or what it is. But anyways I also fear that all the Faith I have in God Now Will Go away I will Lose my Relationship With God. I am so torn to go or not. So many people say that they dont want me to go because they need me here or it wouldnt be the same. There so many things and I dont know what to do. But there are postives to the move to and things that I should be ready to do full force with knowing God will be on my side. But as it does stand right now I will probably go to Texas But I still dont know for sure and The time for me to go is coming so fast. That is all I have for now Please comment and give wisom/Guidance
God Blesss
Applejacks

2 comments:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

am I the only one who comments around here?

AJ, you have to follow the peace that God gives. If you have a peace about going, then go. God will provide everything you need, even a church family.

If you don't have a peace about going, then stay.

I'm not saying either option is easy, but God gives us strength to do what He calls us to do.

I'm not God (big surprise there!), but I want you and Carrie to stay. :)

KinderSwimmer89 said...

I think u are the only one who comments