Monday, December 1, 2008

Good News

Well on Sunday I went throught the Mcdonalds drive thru were i work i was all Dressed up for Going to Brice's Church Service. Anyway when I pulled up to the window My Friend Darryl who I work with was there And saw I was dressed up and asked me where I was going so I told Him I was going to church. Well Today when I went into work He asked me how it was and everything then he started saying that he needs to go back to church again so I invited hime to ours so This saturday my guest with me will be My friend Daryl. Well thats all for now.
God Bless
AppleJacks

3 comments:

palmtreefanatic said...

Hi Andrew! Thats GREAT news!

Billy said...

That is cool! Good job sharing your faith!

The Downing 5 said...

That is cool. Is he the one that came to the program. He was very nice.