Tuesday, September 11, 2007

9/11

Today is a day of remembrance for all of are Soldiers that have died all of the Police,Fire,and EMS have died during 9/11 but today is also a day of thankfulness for what we got and for the ones who were in the World Trade Center and Survived. I am thankful that their our men and women who put their lives on the line. Today on a day like this I can proudly say that I'm going to be a Police Officer I am also proud to say that I am part of the Color Guard and was able to Raise and lower our flag to half staff not just for Congressman Gilmore but all the men and women who have died and for the brave men and women who have saved the citizens of 9/11 and for all of our Fallen Soldiers. I was also to participate in a detail in Huron this evening to Post Colors for a Remembrance Ceremony in Huron which was nice. The sad thing is our country is coming so complacent about the situation and no one really cares anymore. Today I have to say was one of the most humbling days for me and for those who don't know this is what I call the Real anniversary of 9/11 because six years on this Tuesday September 11 The Twin Towers were attacked and destroyed and lives were lost so please for those who have forgotten please don't forget and pray for the families who have lost someone to 9/11 and for our military fighting for our freedom and putting their lives on the line
God Bless AppleJacks

No comments: