Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday

Today was an alright day besides the fact I woke up late that made me mad but I didn't miss much I got a text book in Lab and in Gov/Econ had homework tonight got that done
we had P.T. today or Physical Training that was fun we had relay races it was fun and then we ran. I have started to learn how to process a crime scene correctly which is pretty cool. The Duncan's big old Puppy dog is pretty nice I got to meet her. It was Glad to see Super-K at our meeting place cant call it church because we the people are the church anyways It was good to have her back but she told me it will be awhile before she can come back again. that's alright I'm sure we will all write her letters i plan to. Sorry to my youth group i have been unable to make Remain lately my work Schedule is nuts.
God Bless
AppleJacks

No comments: