Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Week

Well My whole week went pretty good kind of tiring more than anything I almost literally Lost my Lieutenant she got sick and threw up in the bathroom well it was P.T. day and i didn't know where she was at ended up that she got sick i just thank god she didn't end up joking and well could of died I brought my class and i started off and apologized and told her that i was sorry and that i should of known where she was at and that its my responsibility since I'm captain and then we all apologized. That was a serious reality check for me i tell ya. The fire instructor reamed all of us but i told him i should get most of the heat because of I'm captain and its my responsibility to know where my people where at and i told him i deserved everything he threw at me because i did. And then once again i failed my driving test again and in the process almost got arrested lost my temper hit the outer BRICKSWall and they told me they were going to call the state highway patrol if i caused any damage to the BRICK Wall she said it was destruction of property i told her I'm in criminal Justice and i know my laws man i lost it so but i have a good news I got a Raise at McDonald's and I'M going to be a crew Trainer which means i be getting like seven and something and hour instead of 6.85 well that's all for now
God Bless
AppleJacks

4 comments:

K. West said...

Congratulations on the raise! It's a bummer about your driving test though. Just keep practicing. I'm sure you'll get it next time. Let me know what your email address is. It will be easier than leaving huge comments on your blog.

Thoughtful in Selah said...

Wait... You hit a brick wall? I hope you don't mean you hit it with the car. That would stink.

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

yeah for the raise! Does this mean you'll be working more? we sure do miss seeing you around.

RheAnNa*LyNnE said...

hey sounds like your week has been heck-tic. hope everything is better for you...now... sorry for the stuff dixie said to you... i had mentiond to her that i thought u were a lil cutie.. but when she told me all that she had said to you i was really mad at her .. and wanted to come up to you and tell you what i had really said but she told me that u said u never heard of my name b4 .. soo i figured that would be really awkard. so this is my official Hello... i'm Rheanna i'm in LC.. hope to talk to u soon ... =) God bless..