Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey

Whats up everyone how are you guys doing well i have my work schedule for next week so here it is Monday-Off I really don't want to work Sunday but i have no choice
Tuesday-8/1
Wednesday-off
Thursday-off
Friday-11/6
Saturday-9/1:30
Sunday-8/1
I will be praying for Daniel when he leaves next week while he is gone i believe he left today so I will Pray for a safe trip for him and that he does well at the all stat choir thing or what ever he is doing cant keep up with him well thats all for now if anyone is interested and going with me on Tuesday to pray over the new building and what ever areas we cover give me a call on my cell or contact me in person well thats all for now

AppleJacks

1 comment:

Thoughtful in Selah said...

I'm sure you already know this but he's not leaving until next Thursday. And it's not boys state, it is THE choir event at the Columbus fair.