Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Work

Work went alright today got a my first break today which was nice i enjoyed it i got to do assembly which is actually making the sandwiches which wasn't to bad i have off the next couple of days which i like makes me happy but Friday i work elven to six seven hour shift i'm to worried about went on a bike ride with D.D. last night rode clear to huron i was hurting let me tell ya i didnt think i was gonna make it home last night but D.D. pushed me the whole way so i eventually made it man when i stepped a foot on my lawn i wanted to kiss the lawn but i didnt that would of been a little weird God Bless

AppleJacks

1 comment:

ShaggaBear (Linda) said...

hilarious! that's a long bike ride. I keep hearing about different people who go with him, but never the same person twice. Wonder why? :)