Tuesday, July 3, 2007

What God Gave to Me

God gave me this last Wednesday at prayer and intercession and worship well and it came to me again last night at community prayer and intercession i didn't share but i will share it on here God has been giving this for us so here it is. We area all brothers and sister in Christ right? Right. so anyway i think it is equally important for brothers and sisters of the natural to come together and 7/7/7 and pray together because i believe that is really going to be a break through and i thought how we would do it as we would join hands with our brother and sister then like i said were all brothers and sisters in Christ so if u don't have your brother or sister there with join a family and what we would do is we would all then come together as one a pray in the spirit who can and those who cant can still press in and pray with us well thats what God gave me give me some feed back on this

AppleJacks

1 comment:

Billy said...

I know I will be right there with you and all of our brothers and sisters praying that God will forgive us and heal our land! (2 Chronicles 7:14) God is speaking to you man. Keep listening and sharing!